We are back again with another great event for this month!
- 14:00-14:30 Register
- 14:30-15:00 Intro to Alexa
- 15:00-16:00 Designing a voice interaction model
- 16:00-16:30 Coffee-break
- 16:30-18:00 Building the backend (with AWS Lambda & Java)
The session will be led by Alexa Evangelists German Viscuso and Memo Doring. German works in Alexa Skills Kit Spain as Technology Evangelist and he is a fan of computers since he was 8 years old. He started his professional career as a software developer and later transitioned into developer advocacy roles. Memo is Senior Solutions Architect at Amazon Alexa and has 10 years of experience in the field of mobile technologies, serving in a variety of positions at Research In Motion, Apple and Amazon. He currently focuses on working with developers to help them successfully create new skills for Amazon Alexa.
- Basic Java programming knowledge
- Fully charged laptop to the event.
- An Amazon Developer account. You can create it here
- And also an AWS account. You can create it here prior to arrival if you don’t have one
( *please note a Credit Card is needed for registration, however no charges will be placed – no cost incurred* )
Sign up here and see you next Tuesday 18th!